Morristown Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Dog Park Rules
MORRISTOWN DOG PARK RULES
ENJOY & USE PARK AT OWN RISK
You are responsible at all times for any injury or damage to property, person, and other dogs caused by you or your dog(s).
Park open sunrise to sunset
- Keep dog(s) on leash outside of “off-leash” area.
- Have one leash per dog.
- Keep all gates to the park secured unless you are leaving/entering.
- Maintain voice control over dog(s) at all times.
- Leash and remove dog(s) showing aggression immediately.
- Clean up after your dog(s).
- Have proof of current vaccinations & license tags on collar(s).
- Remove any and all trash brought into park.
- Take responsibility for the behavior of your dog.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
PLEASE DO NOT:
Report forbidden dog(s) & rule violations immediately to: Town of Morristown 888-5147
- Bring forbidden dogs or dogs with rule violations to the park:
- Unvaccinated/under vaccinated
- Not spayed or neutered
- Under 4 months of age
- Bite history/of violence
- Leave your dog in park unattended or out of sight.
- Bring animals other than dogs into park.
- Bring any type of food or treat into park.
- Bring and leave toys inside park.
- Discard trash or plastic bags in compost bins (for organic matter only).
- Use metal prong, chain, spiked, or other dangerous collar style on dog(s) in park.